Friday, April 4, 2014

Camp reflection

The best part I liked was the archery. I feared that the string might hit me or snap and so I restrained in pulling it back. However, after a few times, I regained my confidence and started pulling back all the way.

A lot of people disliked the food. But I think that we should not complain about the quality of the food as there are many more starving children and people out there who do not even have food to complain about. We should be grateful that we at least still have food to eat.

Then we played some team bonding games. One of our team members was extremely uncooperative and just wouldn’t listen to commands. My group really needs to work on our team spirit.

Planning the gang show was the worst. Like I said, my team had ZERO bonding and when it came to planning things everything just fell apart.

The first hurdle we had to cross was to decide what we exactly wanted to do. Some of them wanted to do one thing and the rest of them wanted something else so there was a lot of commotion. In the end, we carried out a vote to decide.

The second difficulty we faced was practicing. You see, many of our leaders were inexperienced and newly appointed, as a result, they were not able to successfully control and teach what they have in mind.

I find that we REALLY need to improve on our co-operation otherwise we will turn out like that and just as expected, the gang show was badly performed. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment